Our preschool service is an active member of our local community and abroad.
We participate in several activities, which can include:
- Excursions - Visits to the Museum of the Riverina, Botanical Gardens, Kapooka Fire Station & Band, Kurrajong Recycling Centre, Wagga Base Hospital Dental Clinic, Civic Centre (Theatre, Library, Art Gallery), Wirraminna Environmental Education Centre and Noah’s Ark.
- Incursions – David the Music Man, Pirate Pete, David Dunn - Wiradjuri Artist, The Amigo Show, Bundyi Aboriginal Cultural Knowledge - Mark Saddler, Pete the Plumber, Bec-Lee Creating Dreams, Crocodile Encounters, Wagga Base Hospital Dental Clinic, Wagga Wagga Police Station, Kapooka Fire Station, Army Band & Militiary Police
- Community Partnerships – Kapooka Public School (Book Week, Olympics, Orientation, Story time, Teddy bears Picnic) Kapooka Playgroup visits, Kapooka Community Centre events, Shared learning opportunities with Uranquinty Preschool, Albury & Districts Preschool Group, Pop-Up Preschool at the Children's Medical Research Fair.
- Australian Defence Force – Defence welcome to Wagga Wagga, Kapooka Open Day, Family Support Meetings, Defence Community Organisation events and activities.
- Pistis Academy, Nauru, Kenya – Our preschool sponsors several children in the orphanage.
- Sustainability and Conservation – Clean Up Australia Day, Earth Hour, National Tree Day and Greenie Grants.