From 1 January 2018, parents and guardians must provide a copy of one or more of the following documents to enroll in an early education and care setting:
- an AIR Immunisation History Statement which shows that the child is up to date with their scheduled vaccinations or
- an AIR Immunisation History Form on which the immunisation provider has certified that the child is on a recognised catch-up schedule (temporary for 6 months only) or
- an AIR Immunisation Medical Exemption Form which has been certified by a GP.
A copy of your child’s Immunisation documentation MUST be provided upon enrolment at the Centre.
These can be obtained by:
- Contacting your local Medicare Office
- Calling the Immunisation Register on 1800 653 809
- Using their Medicare online account through MyGov
- Using the Medicare Express Plus App
Please note: Blue Book documentation cannot be accepted.
The Centre Immunisation Policy - 2.5.2 is readily available upon request.